Consulting Services Agreement
When to Use this Agreement
This Consulting Services Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which you are providing your specialist services to a client.
We recommend using this universal document for all service engagements with your clients. In fact a solid consulting services agreement should provide the foundation for a healthy business relationship.
Drafted in favour of the consultant providing the services, this document will afford you strong legal protection should a misunderstanding arise.
Also see Company Consultants Agreement
Your professionally drafted consulting services agreement is available for immediate download. The document comes to you as a Microsoft Word and PDF template and can be used as often as you like. Simply insert the correct information in the appropriate field and tab to the next. Once completed you can now print your professional agreement!
The Contract includes the following provisions -
- Description of Services
- Term of the agreement
- Where services are performed
- Compensation and Invoicing
- Reimbursement of Expenses
- Consulting hours
- Relationship of the Parties
- Conflicting Activities
- Inside Information
- Trade Secrets and Confidentiality
- Governing Law
View Sample Document
* This agreement includes a complimentary copy (A $97 VALUE!) of R. P. Emery & Associates newly revised 5th Edition, "Contract Preparation Tips, Hints & Secrets" publication. It will show you in simple terms how to thoroughly cover important legal requirements, and how to complete an agreement in detail. In addition, it contains alternative legal clauses and provisions you can use Click here to read more about the book.
Your ready-to-use kit includes everything you need to define the terms of your consultancy service.
- Professionally drafted Consulting Services Agreement (doc, pdf, and txt)
- Getting Started document
- Agreement Preparation Tips,Hints and Secrets
- Friendly customer support
Our fully secured ecommerce system allows you to purchase and Download your Consultancy Agreement safely. In just a few minutes you can have everything you need to protect your interests and present a professional image.