Company Consultants Agreement $99.95
Company Consultants Agreement
When to Use this Agreement
Our Company Consultant Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which a company buys the services of a specialist consultant.
This document favours the company employing the consultant. It’s well known healthy business relationships are founded on solid contracts, so we recommend using a Company Consultant Agreement whenever you need contract services.
Also see Consulting Services Agreement.
Your professionally drafted company consultant agreement is available for immediate download. The document comes to you as a Microsoft Word and PDF template and can be used as often as you like. Simply insert the correct information in the appropriate field and tab to the next. Once completed you can now print your professional agreement!
The Contract includes the following provisions -
- Descriptionof Services
- Term of the agreement
- Available time
- Compensation and Invoicing
- Reimbursment of Expenses
- Relationship of the Parties
- Conflicting Activities
- Inside Information
- Trade Secrets and Confidentiality
- Governing Law
View Sample Document
* This agreement includes a complimentary copy (A $97 VALUE!) of R. P. Emery & Associates newly revised 5th Edition, "Contract Preparation Tips, Hints & Secrets" publication. It will show you in simple terms how to thoroughly cover important legal requirements, and how to complete an agreement in detail. In addition, it contains alternative legal clauses and provisions you can use Click here to read more about the book.
Your ready-to-use kit includes everything you need to define the terms of your agreement.
- Professionally drafted company consultants Agreement
- Getting Started document
- Agreement Preparation Tips,Hints and Secrets
- Friendly customer support
Our fully secured ecommerce system allows you to purchase and Download your Consultancy Agreement safely and with complete peace of mind. In just a few minutes you can have everything you need to protect your interests and present a professional image.