Whether you are investing in an existing Pty Ltd company, or forming a new company, key to the success of the business is the way in which the owners (the shareholders) manage the company.
A shareholders agreement is a supplement to the company's constitution which regulates shareholders rights and the management and operation policy of the company.
A number of issues are addressed in this shareholders agreement including :
- The objectives of the shareholders in establishing the company
- Contribution to capital funding and loans to the company
- Meetings and voting rights
- Matters requiring board meeting approval
- Process to be followed should a shareholder or their estate wish sell shares in the event of retirement, death or disability.
- Incoming shareholder responsibilities
- Key personnel and key activities of the Directors
- Guarantees and indemnities on behalf of the company
- Advances to shareholders
- Dividend policy
- Restraint of trade for directors and/or shareholders
- Confidentiality agreements
Among these and other important issues this shareholders agreement details shareholder’s responsibilities and liabilities to other shareholders including the processes to be followed in the event of a dispute.
Drafted to conform to the requirements of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), this shareholders agreement can be edited using common word processing software. It includes easy to follow instructions and you can use this template time after time. It's available for Immediate Download.
Your ready-to-use draft shareholders agreement kit includes;
- Professionally drafted Shareholders Agreement (doc, pdf, and txt)
- Agreement Preparation Tips Hints and secrets
- Easy to follow Instructions
- Friendly customer support
- Optional Legal advice and review service
Our fully secured e-commerce system allows you to purchase and download your Shareholders Agreement safely and with complete peace of mind. In just a few minutes you can have everything you need to protect the interests of all the parties involved by regulating the shareholder rights and the management policies of your company.
To Download this Agreement - $129.95 - Click Here Now