Retail Lease Agreement Victoria $129.95
Victorian Retail Tenancy Leasing Kit
This Commercial Retail Tenancy kit is suitable for the occupation of most strip type shops in Victoria. It is not intended for retail shopping centres.
If you require a Non Retail lease visit Commercial Property lease
Our retail tenancy kit with easy to follow instructions gives you the tools you need to successfully manage your shop tenancy.
It guides you every step of the way to ensure your compliance with the Retail Leases Act 2003. more...
We’ll show you how simple it can be to
- Complete the disclosure statement
- Complete the retail lease agreement
- comply with Victorian Law
- and save on legal fees
This retail shop lease will protect your investment by defining the relationship with your tenants and shielding you from potential liability.
In fact, a well-crafted lease is compulsory under the Act and should be the foundation for the ongoing relationship between you and your tenant.
Our ready-to-use kit includes everything you need to rent your commercial shop premises
- Professionally drafted Victorian Retail Lease Agreement (doc, pdf, and txt)
- Professionally Drafted Disclosure statement
- Sample disclosure statement and Retail lease
- easy to follow help guide
- Friendly customer support
- Optional Document review service available
Sample Excerpts from the Agreement - click to enlarge.
* This agreement includes a complimentary copy (A $97 VALUE!) of R. P. Emery & Associates newly revised 5th Edition, "Contract Preparation Tips, Hints & Secrets" publication. It will show you in simple terms how to thoroughly cover important legal requirements, and how to complete an agreement in detail. In addition, it contains alternative legal clauses and provisions you can use Click here to read more about the book.
Our fully secured e-commerce system allows you to purchase and download your Victorian Retail Lease kit safely. In just a few minutes you can have everything you need to manage the rental of your commercial premises and protect the interests of all the parties involved.