WA Retail Lease Agreement $129.95
Western Australia Retail Tenancy Leasing Kit
This Commercial Retail Tenancy kit is suitable for the occupation of most strip type shops in Western Australia. It is not intended for larger retail shopping centres.
If you require a Non Retail lease visit Commercial Property lease
Our retail tenancy kit with easy to follow instructions gives you the tools you need to successfully manage your shop tenancy.
It guides you every step of the way to ensure your compliance with the Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Agreement Act 1985 . more...
We’ll show you how simple it can be to
- Complete the disclosure statement
- Complete the retail lease agreement
- Comply with Western Australian Law
- And save on legal fees
This retail shop leasing kit will protect your investment by defining the relationship with your tenants and shielding you from potential liability.
In fact, a well-crafted lease is compulsory under the state law and should be the foundation for the ongoing relationship between you and your tenant.
Our ready-to-use kit includes everything you need to rent your commercial shop premises
- Professionally drafted Western Australian retail lease Agreement (doc, pdf, and txt)
- Professionally Drafted Disclosure statement with easy to follow instructions.
- Sample Disclosure Statement and Retail lease
- Comprehensive help guide
- Friendly customer support
- Optional Document Review Service
Sample Excerpts from the Agreement - click to enlarge.
* This agreement includes a complimentary copy (A $97 VALUE!) of R. P. Emery & Associates newly revised 5th Edition, "Contract Preparation Tips, Hints & Secrets" publication. It will show you in simple terms how to thoroughly cover important legal requirements, and how to complete an agreement in detail. In addition, it contains alternative legal clauses and provisions you can use Click here to read more about the book.
Our fully secured e-commerce system allows you to purchase and download your WA Retail Lease kit safely. In just a few minutes you can have everything you need to professionally manage the rental of your commercial shop premises and protect the interests of all the parties involved.