Complete Employment Contract Pack $299.00
Getting Employment Agreements Wrong can Devastate your Business -
Protect your Hard Earned Profits by using Compliant Employment Contracts
There has been startling media coverage of the $998,000 in backpay that Toys 'R' Us has had to pay to its employees.
The worrying aspect for ANY employer in Australia today is that one of the largest companies in Australia accumulated a debt of nearly $1 million through what was reported as "discrepancies and administrative errors".
This is on top of the case of a small Tweed Heads hair dressing salon last year, which was fined $27,000 for inadvertent breaches of the Fair Work Act.
In the Toys 'R' Us matter, the Fair Work Ombudsman said that the debt accumulated due to "...underpaid entitlements including the minimum hourly rate and penalty rates for weekend, public holiday and night shifts between 2007 and 2009 because of invalid workplace agreements that failed to meet approval and lodgement requirements."
What these cases illustrate is that the financial impact of non-compliance with Modern Awards can be devastating for ALL employers - small business as well as the top end of town.
If you are an employer - or you are a manager for your employer - there are three things your business needs to do right now to make sure you comply:
1. Ensure you understand which modern award applies to your business.
2. Apply the correct classification to your employees.
3. Determine which pay rate applies to your employees
All of this information can be found in the RP Emery Employment Contract Pack. It contains up to date compliant Employment Agreements to suit most employment situations and comes complete with comprehensive User Guides to walk you through the process.
You can save your company from the massive pitfalls of non compliance and protect your hard earned profit by using the simple and easy to understand RP Emery Employment Contract Pack.
It contains the following essential and compliant Emplyment Agreements
- Full time Employment Agreement $69.95 - suitable for all employees employed under a modern award where the standard award entitlements apply.
- Casual Employment Agreement $69.95 - suitable for casual employees employed under a modern award where the standard award entitlements apply.
- Permanent Part-time employment Agreement $69.95- suitable for part time employees employed under a modern award where the standard award entitlements apply. Part-time employees work less hours than full-time employees and receive all the entitlements of full-time employees but on a proportional basis
- Fixed Term Employment Agreement $69.95 - suitable for Fixed Term employees employed under a modern award where the standard award entitlements apply.
- Individual Flexibility Agreement $69.95
- an employment contract between a single employer and employee that modifies the application of a Modern Award or enterprise agreement.
Sole Trader Contractor Agreement $69.95
and Incorporated Contractor Agreement $89.95- these Two Contractor Agreements define the terms and conditions under which a company engages the services of a the contractor. The documents protects the company or payer and binds the contractor through the inclusion of restraint, confidentiality and intellectual property provisions.
Employee non-compete agreement $49.95 -
prohibits an employee from competing with the employer once s/he has left the employer’s service.
Each of these agreements are available separately at a total of $529.60 , but by grabbing them in this Value Saving Pack at only $299.00 you save over $230.
The documents are avaliable instantly in your Members Area after successful payment and your purchase is 100 % Tax deductable