Confidentiality Agreement $37.50
When to Use this Agreement
Use a Privacy Confidentiality Agreement (non disclosure) whenever you want to protect important business information, techniques, ideas and secrets.
Whether it's potential purchasers, partners, investors or even your own employees, every enterprise needs the protection of a confidentiality agreement.
A properly structured confidentiality agreement or non disclosure agreement will
- Protect your trade secrets
- Show others how serriously you take your business
- Protect your intellectual property and financial details from being revealed
- provides formal documentation of an individuals agreement not to disclose your valuable information
Your professionally drafted confidentiality agreement is available for immediate download. The document comes to you as a Microsoft Word and PDF template and can be used as often as you like. Simply insert the correct information in the appropriate field and tab to the next. Once completed you can now print your professional agreement!
The Contract includes the following provisions -
- Acknowledgment of Confidentiality
- Restrictive Covenant
- Proprietary Rights Legend
- Breach of Covenant
- Term and Termination
- Certain Third-Party Rights
- Dispute Resolution
- No Assignment
- Successors and Assigns
- Entire Agreement
View Sample Document