Commercial Sublease Agreement $97
Commercial Sublease Agreement
When to Use this Agreement
Use this commercial sublease agreement when a tenant under a commercial property lease, wishes to sublet the premise for a portion or the balance of the term to another party.
A tenant may choose to sublet for various reasons including, downsizing, the sale or relocation of a business or many other business reasons. What ever your reason, this commercial sublease agreement will provide the protection you need quickly and conveniently. more
Your professionally drafted commercial property sublease agreement is available for immediate download. The document comes to you as a Microsoft Word and PDF template and can be used as often as you like.
Simply insert the correct information in the appropriate field and tab to the next. Once completed you can now print your professional agreement!
The Contract includes the following provisions -
- Identification of Parties.
- Term of Sublease.
- Use of Premises.
- Security Deposit.
- Original Commercial Lease.
- Original Landlord's Duties.
- Governing Law and Arbitration.
- Waiver Of Contractual Right.
- No Representation.
- Advice Of Legal Counsel.
- Invalid Provisions.
- Automatic Renewal.
- Further Assurances.
View Sample Document
see also Assignment of Lease Agreement
Your ready-to-use kit includes everything you need to sublet commercial property;
- Professionally drafted Commercial Subease Agreement
- Easy-to-follow Instructions
- Getting Started document
- Friendly customer support
- Contract Preparation Hints, Secrets and Tips Guide
Our fully secured ecommerce system allows you to purchase and download your Commercial Subease Agreement safely and with complete peace of mind. In just a few minutes you can have your professional legal agreement.
* This agreement includes a complimentary copy (A $97 VALUE!) of R. P. Emery & Associates newly revised 5th Edition, "Contract Preparation Tips, Hints & Secrets" publication. It will show you in simple terms how to thoroughly cover important legal requirements, and how to complete an agreement in detail. In addition, it contains alternative legal clauses and provisions you can use Click here to read more about the book.