Commercial Equipment Lease / Industrial Equipment Hire Rental Agreement / Lease of Chattel / Chattels Lease
When to Use this Agreement
Use this Commercial Equipment Lease (also known as a 'Lease of Chattel') when the owner of certain commercial equipment or machinery (the lessor) wishes to rent the equipment to another party (the lessee) for a fixed rental amount over a fixed rental period. At the end of the contract the lessee may extend the rental period or simply hand the equipment back to the owner.
The document sets out among other provisions, the rental schedule, maintenance responsibilities and the owner’s options should the lessee default.
A solid Commercial Equipment lease can protect your investment by defining your relationship with the lessee and shielding you from potential liability. In fact, a well-crafted lease should be the foundation for the ongoing relationship between the Lessor and the Lessee. Our professional lease documents and easy to follow instructions give you the confidence that your interests are protected.
Your professionally drafted commercial equipment lease agreement is available for immediate download. The document comes to you as a Microsoft Word and PDF template and can be used as often as you like. Simply insert the correct information in the appropriate field and tab to the next. Once completed you can now print your professional agreement!
The Contract includes the following provisions -
- Description of Leased Equipment
- Term of Lease
- Extension of Term
- Assignment of Rights by Lessor to Lending Institution
- Defenses, Setoffs, Claims Against Lessor's Assignee
- Ownership of Equipment / Indicia of Lessor's Ownership
- Title to Equipment Unencumbered
- Delivery of Equipment
- Repairs to and Maintenance of Equipment
- Damage to Equipment
- Loss of Equipment
- Lessee to Hold Lessor Harmless From Damages and Claims Arising Out of Use of Equipment
- Taxes, Assessments, Etc., on Equipment
- Limitation on Lessee's Right to Assign, Lease, or Sublet Equipment
- Events Constituting Lessee's Default
- Termination of Lease Upon Lessee's Default--Return of Equipment to Lessor
- Termination of Lease Upon Lessee's Default--Failure of Lessee to Return Equipment
- Events Constituting Lessor's Default
- Termination of Lease Upon Lessor's Default
- Termination of Lease
- Rights of Lessor's Assignee
- Applicable Law
View Sample Document
Your ready-to-use kit includes everything you need to rent equipment;
- Professionally drafted Commercial Equipment Lease Agreement
- easy-to-follow Instructions
- PPS Fact Sheet
- Friendly customer support
- Contract Preparation Hints, Secrets and Tips Guide
- Complies with PPS Legislation
Our fully secured ecommerce system allows you to purchase and download your Commercial Equipment Lease Agreement safely and with complete peace of mind. In just a few minutes you can have your professional legal agreement.
Free Bonus Offer worth $97.00
* This agreement includes a complimentary copy (A $97 VALUE!) of R. P. Emery & Associates newly revised 5th Edition, "Contract Preparation Tips, Hints & Secrets" publication. It will show you in simple terms how to thoroughly cover important legal requirements, and how to complete an agreement in detail. In addition, it contains alternative legal clauses and provisions you can use Click here to read more about the book.