Band Partnership Agreement
When to Use this Agreement
Use this agreement when the members of a Band wish establish themselves as a general partnership. This agreement defines the rights and obligations of each band member and will provide you with strong legal recourse in the event of a misunderstanding arising and/or other band members fail to fulfil their obligations while under contract.
It is drafted in plain English, is easy to follow and quick to complete.
Your professionally drafted band partnership agreement is available for immediate download. The document comes to you as a Microsoft Word template and you can use the templates as often as you like. Simply edit the fields as you require then print your legally binding contract.
The Contract includes the following provisions -
- The Band Partnership
- Band Partner Services
- Non-Band Partnership Activities
- Name & Logo
- Profits and Losses
- Ownership of Recorded Compositions
- Division of Publishing Revenue
- Publishing Administration
- Meetings and Voting
- Books of Account and Records
- Ending the Partnership
- Distribution of Band Assets After Termination
- Addition of a Band Partner
- Leaving Members
- Determination of Net Worth
- Band Partnership Bank Account
- Mediation; Arbitration
View Sample Document
* This agreement includes a complimentary copy (A $97 VALUE!) of R. P. Emery & Associates newly revised 5th Edition, "Contract Preparation Tips, Hints & Secrets" publication. It will show you in simple terms how to thoroughly cover important legal requirements, and how to complete an agreement in detail. In addition, it contains alternative legal clauses and provisions you can use Click here to read more about the book.
Single Document is available now