Letter - SECURITY LETTER AND AGREEMENT
Welcome, you've arrived at an RP Emery & Associates Free Legal Document Page.
Writing well, just like speaking well is a valuable communication skill especially when it comes to business matters.
Business letters tend to be more formal and are often sent to people we don’t know. They need to convey the right tone - whether it be authority, disagreement, satisfaction or gratitude.
Whenever you write to a prospect, customer, supplier or an employee it is vital to present aprofessional document so you can make the right impression.
To get you started, we've prepared a list of standard business letter templates. You can use them freely for your own use with our compliments.
You are not permitted to reproduce these letters on any medium for public display or re-sale.
********** Document Starts Here ************
BE IT ACKNOWLEDGED that:
Name _______________________________ of _______________________________ City: __________________________ State: ___________ Postcode: ________. [Debtor] grants to _________________________, and its successors and assigns [Secured Party] a security interest in the following property [collateral] as herein described:
This security interest is granted to secure payment and performance on the following obligations owed Secured Party from Debtor: [Describe obligation]
Debtor hereby acknowledges to Secured Party, each of the following:
1. The collateral shall also include any after acquired property of a like nature and description and all appurtenances, proceeds or products thereto.
2. The collateral shall be kept at the Debtor's above address, and adequately insured at the request of Secured Party.
3. The Debtor owns the collateral and it is free from any other caveat, encumbrance and security interest and the Debtor has full authority to grant this security interest.
4. Debtor agrees to execute such financing statements as are reasonably required by Secured Party.
5. Upon default in payment or performance of any obligation for which this security interest is granted, or breach of any provision of this agreement, then in such instance secured party may declare all obligations immediately due and payable and shall have all remedies of a secured party under Commonwealth and applicable state law.
Signed in duplicate:
© R. P. Emery & Associates - www.rpemery.com
********** Document Ends Here ************