Letter - PLEDGE OF SHARES
Welcome, you've arrived at an RP Emery & Associates Free Legal Document Page.
Writing well, just like speaking well is a valuable communication skill especially when it comes to business matters.
Business letters tend to be more formal and are often sent to people we don’t know. They need to convey the right tone - whether it be authority, disagreement, satisfaction or gratitude.
Whenever you write to a prospect, customer, supplier or an employee it is vital to present a professional document so you can make the right impression.
To get you started, we've prepared a list of standard business letter templates. You can use them freely for your own use with our compliments.
You are not permitted to reproduce these letters on any medium for public display or re-sale.
********** Document Starts Here ************
FOR VALUE RECEIVED, the undersigned hereby deposits and pledges with _ [Pledgee] as collateral security to secure the payment of:
The following shares of stock, described as [_] shares of stock of _ [Corporation] being stock certificate no. _.
It is understood and agreed:
1. Pledgee may assign or transfer said debt and the stock collateral pledged hereunder.
2. In the event there shall be stock dividend or further issue of stock in the Corporation to the undersigned, the undersigned shall pledge said shares as additional collateral for the debt.
3. That during the pendency of this pledge agreement, the undersigned shall have full rights to vote said shares and be entitled to all dividend income.
4. That during the pendency of this agreement, the undersigned shall not issue any proxy or assignment of rights to the pledged shares.
5. The undersigned warrants and represents it has good title to the shares being pledged, they are free from other liens and encumbrances, and the undersigned has full authority to transfer said shares as collateral security.
6. In the event of default of payment of the debt, or breach of this pledge agreement, the Pledgee or holder shall have full rights to foreclose on the pledged shares and exercise its rights as a secured party pursuant to State and Federal law requirements.
Said rights being cumulative with any other rights the Pledgee may have against the undersigned.
Signed under seal this _ day of _, 20 _.
© R. P. Emery & Associates - www.rpemery.com
********** Document Ends Here ************