Letter - agreement for Sale of Personal Property
Welcome, you've arrived at an RP Emery & Associates Free Legal Document Page.
Writing well, just like speaking well is a valuable communication skill especially when it comes to business matters.
Business letters tend to be more formal and are often sent to people we don’t know. They need to convey the right tone - whether it be authority, disagreement, satisfaction or gratitude.
Whenever you write to a prospect, customer, supplier or an employee it is vital to present aprofessional document so you can make the right impression.
To get you started, we've prepared a list of standard business letter templates. You can use them freely for your own use with our compliments.
You are not permitted to reproduce these letters on any medium for public display or re-sale.
********** Document Starts Here ************
AGREEMENT made by and between (Seller),
For good consideration it is agreed between the parties that:
1. Seller agrees to sell, and Buyer agrees to buy the
following described property:
(insert property discription)
2. Buyer agrees to pay to Seller the total purchase price
of $<insert amount> ; payable as follows:
$ <insert amount> deposit herewith
$ <insert amount> balance by cash or bank cheque at time of transfer
3. Seller warrants it has full legal title to said property, authority to sell same, and that said property shall be sold free and clear of all liens, encumbrances and claims.
4. Said property is sold in "as is" condition, Seller disclaiming any warranty of merchantability or working order or condition of the property except that it shall be sold in its present condition.
5. The parties agree to transfer title on <insert date> , 20 , at the address of the Seller.
6. This agreement shall be binding and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives.
Signed this _____________day of_______________ , 20 .
© R. P. Emery & Associates - www.rpemery.com
********** Document Ends Here ************